Sunday, April 08, 2007

PKR gets better

I do like playing on 3D poker site PKR. It is a lot of fun and fully interactive. Uses up far too much of my laptops juice, but its worth it.

They've started sending emails when you win over $100. I thought it was a nice touch!

Sunday, April 08
EXCLUSIVE: "PKR Speaks!" Page 5 BREAKING NEWS: "Tourneys heat up" Page 6
TEAMWAK
WINS BIG AT PKR!
Poker world thrilled as Teamwak takes huge $210.00 tournament prize. "Fame won't change me" says Teamwak
By Special Correspondent.
PKR NEWS - Teamwak fought a field of 75 tough competitors to take 1st place in the PKR $10 Regular (6 seater) Tournament and $210.00. "It was an incredible display", said one observer, "everyone was on the edge of their seats".

The result marks another big step in Teamwak's meteoric rise to poker stardom. "I predict big things from Teamwak", said a poker insider, "all the ingredients are there; skill, determination, guts - and a slightly funny haircut."


Teamwak took 1st place and a $210.00 prize.



Poker beauty makes TV debut!
Page 3
PKR set to become #1 poker site!
Page 7
Copyright © 2007 PKR Limited

And as for Glastonbury ticket, my angry email resulted in me being told it was a condition of their license that they sell couch tickets, and as I bought coach tickets then that is what I am getting. They will only give the tickets out mid-coach journey! Ridiculous!

2 comments:

Dragonfly said...

Aren't you afraid of losing a lot of money? :))

Martin said...

Got to keep it in check. If I am not winning, then I stop playing and do something else!

Hope you are well!