Thursday, April 10, 2008

Location Management


I find myself moving towards working in Location Management. I got the heads-up about a course being run at the National Film & Television School on the subject, so applied to go and attended.

The course was run by an industry professional, in this case a 29 year old woman called Sarah. Who at her tender years, runs her own production company making music videos and was the location manager of amongst others - Atonement, Pride & Prejudice, and Guy Richie and Shane Meadows next films - Rocknrolla and Sams Town.

I learnt some excellent things, and met (hopefully) some more useful contacts based in London. Gonna have to be prepared to travel, I reckon.

But I feel enthused again. There's some stuff out there! I've just got to go find it!

Soon...............................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great that so much is happening for you. Where next? The Stars? Second star to the right, and straight on till morning? Or, is it to boldly go where no man as gone before?