Monday, July 06, 2009

London Pride 2009



As I was in London this weekend I thought it was probably a good idea to go and watch Pride. I've never actually been to one, and although didn't have a calling or anything, thought it was probably good that I attended at least one once lol




I roped in my friend Dean and his boyfriend to show me around, and they were perfect hosts. The parade was actually a blast, and I was very impressed to see members of the armed forces walking by.





Then onto Trafalgar Square for the big concert, which was actually a lot of fun. I particually enjoyed the performance from the stage musical Avenue Q which I have been interested in for a while, but had to leave when the politicians started pontificating for the pink vote lol. Bloody hypocrites.

Then onto Soho for a few beers before getting some food. All in all a good day :)



No comments: