Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Nikes World Cup promo


I'm currently doing a few days on a really big advert that Nike are doing for next years World Cup. I'm not doing the locations (for shame), but just helping out a friend of mine who is working on it. Doing driving and other running around stuff.

Its really interesting to be working on such a high profile advert. Its budget is actually bigger than the whole budget for Rubins. Which is pretty good going for a 3 day shoot! lol (Rubins was a 35 day shoot in 2 countries).

But this can be explained when you realise that it is going to star Wayne Rooney, Christian Ronaldo, Franck Ribery, and some others. Not sure if I am going to be able to meet any of these guys. The shoot goes to Germany and Italy, but theres no chance of me going there. But if Im lucky I may get to go to Manchester and meet Rooney and Ronaldo.

Filmmaking with these sort of budgets is fun! Me wanna do more! lol

No comments: