Saturday, May 26, 2007

BUONGIORNO






I have returned from The Eternal City. I had a fantastic time and look forward to boring you over the next few days with my photos and video clips (after I have uploaded them to Youtube). I actually filled my memory card on my camera (512MB) and had to delete some at the end.

In four days I did: The Colussium, The Palatine, Fort Sant Angelo, The Vatican, The Valican museum and Sistine Chapel, National Museum of Archeology in Naples, and Pompeii. Phew!

And I have a blister the size of a 10 pence on my foot that I had to open with a can-opener! :)

(Much) more to follow.

3 comments:

Alexander said...

Welcome back,Martin. Glad you had a good time. I'm not surprised you filled up your 512MB card. Italy has a habit of doing that.

Dragonfly said...

I loved Rome as well. I can't wait to see more photos;)

Alexander said...

Tell me, Martin. Did you treat that "foot wound" with local Maggots,in the manly way Maximus did in Gladiator? :D