Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Families


We're now in one location for the next 10 days (which makes my life easier lol). Got a lovely big carpark to shove my now huge (for me) unit in. Had a few days with loads of extras, so costume and make-up got super big trucks each to do everyone in a conveyor style. Plus an extra dining bus too ;)

Filming has been great, with Timothy and Honor Blackman doing some fantastic stuff together, and Sunday was James' last day for a few days. He was on form again, even though he became a dad again a few days go! Congrats to him and his family!

Got the whole cast plus loads of extras in the next few days. Should be interesting....... lol

But seen some of the rushes. Absolutely brilliant. There is something good shaping up here. Swings from hilarious to heartbreaking and back again. Can't wait to see the whole thing. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Wesoly said...

!!!!!!!!

Great pictures of James! :D

I'm getting so curious about this film!

Wow, and congrats to him for the new baby! I hope all is well.

Thanks again for doing this! I'm trying to spread the word about your blog!



M.

Deniselle said...

Thank you so much for the pictures and the news! :) :)

James looks quite different in the business attire. The bluetooth is a new touch.

We've been waiting for the baby news anxiously and it's great to hear it's been born! Congrats to James from me too!

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Are you sure you're allowed to post these photos, Martin? I've got a funny feeling the producer won't be too happy about it, and neither will the talent...