Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Today I met Pussy Galore, Wormtongue, Gaius Baltar, and Sonja the Vampire


All is good :) Although getting used to 4am starts is not good for the soul!

My job is usually hectic from about 5am to 9am, then eases off once the cameras start rolling and no-one else can have mini dramas that I need to be fixing. Power and Water. Power and water, and bloody parking so they have access to power and water! And hot food! lol


First day was in the swanky Radisson New Edwardian Hotel in Canary Wharf. This was the stand-in for President Baltars swish offices (and was a most suitable location, if I dont mind saying so). Here's a couple of pics of the location plus my mates Nigel and Quinney aka Team Sound. I'll try and post some others when I can be sure the producer wont tear me a new one if I do! lol

All is good (ish!) ;)


6 comments:

Wesoly said...

Good God, be careful! Don't get in trouble posting these updates!

Here I am hoping for a brief paragraph and you give us pictures and everything. Swank location, indeed! Wow!

Your day starts at 5, but when does it end? Do you get any sleep????

Aside from the early rising, I'm totally jealous of your job!

Best,
M.

Wesoly said...

Hey, just checked your profile. You're from Harrogate? I visited near your neck of the woods a few years ago...did some research at Leeds University for my dissertation. I loved the city & the area! Got my drinks at The Eldon on Woodhouse Lane & watched England vs Wales football match. A fight nearly broke out, but it was fun!

Martin said...

hehe cheers for the concern, but i'm fine with generic posts :)

Its the nice pics I have of the cast at work that I want to post ;)

Sleep in today.Got up at 5.50 lol

Wesoly said...

"Its the nice pics I have of the cast at work that I want to post ;)"

Argh! Okay, you're not allowed to tell us these things!

:)

Kasia FioĊ‚ek said...

Have you lost some weight? You look very skinny in this picture! :)

Martin said...

Why thank you lol

Although the food on set is not the most slimming lol. Too much bacon and sausages :)