Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Name in Lights



The screeing of Reuniting The Rubins was a unqualified success, or at least I think so.

It was great to see all my old friends from the film, and the Odeon, Leicester Square was packed. Most of the cast attended, including James Callis and Honor Blackman. And both seemed to enjoy it.

The audience Oooo'd and Ahhhh'd in all the right places, and Yoav and Jonathan got a resounding round of auplause that lasted for ages. Keep your eyes peeled in 2010, and I hope you enjoy the film (and the locations! lol) as much as I did. And is it wrong that I think my name looks rather good on a 40 foot screen! ;)

PS. Mr Callis may just steal this film! What a fucking legend! lol

3 comments:

Deniselle said...

Great picture! You two look all chummy together ;)

And your name looks great in the credits. I'll remember this when I go see the movie :) (When and if it hopefully comes out here too)

I'm getting really excited about this film!

Wesoly said...

Martin, thank you so much for the update!

I'm really excited about this film! I hope James gets the recognition that he deserves! :D

M.

Alexander said...

Glad to see they spelt your name right. Reminded me of that scene in Michael Palin's Himalaya Series where the theatre in Shimla introduced him as "Michael PLAIN".