Tuesday, November 06, 2007
One of lifes little pleasure is a dawn or a sunset. For sure!
And when your travelling, the sense of the exotic and the foriegn is intensified when the sun comes up or goes down. Everything looks beautiful and/or mysterious. It must be something I like as I have sunsets from everyplace I've visited lol.
Here are a few of my favourite.
1. Sunrise over Saudi Arabia and the Dead Sea, from Mount Masada in Israel.
2. Sunset over a faluca on the banks of the Nile.
3. Sunset over Acapulco beach, Mexico.
4. Sunset from Isla Mujares in Mexico.
5. Sunrise over Koh Phangan in Thailand.
6. Sunset over Koh Pgangan in Thailand.
7. Sunrise over Koh Phi Phi in Thailand.
8. Sunset over the ruined city of Ayuhthuaya in Thailand.
9. Sunset over Koh Tao in Thailand
10. Sunset over the Zambezi River in Zambia.
11. Sunset in Franschhoek, in the wine region of South Africa