Friday, February 13, 2009

There's something in the water

Two of my friends are pregnant. Kasia, my Polish pen friend who is responsible for me ever setting up a blog, and my good buddy Lois. Congratulations to the both of them.

I'm sure that both of them will have safe and un-complicated pregnancies, unlike the lady from Los Angeles who had octuplets! As far as I can tell, neither of my friends are carry 8 babies. Which is just as well considering this is what happens when you do! lol ;)

Cheers and good health, ladies! I will do all the drinking for you from now on!

3 comments:

Mitmac said...

Cool! Send my congrats to Lois and Simon when you see them next...guess that means we're going to see a sober non-smoking Lois.....eh?!?

Smile like you mean it...

Kasia FioĊ‚ek said...

Oh, I deleted somehow my prevoius comment. Anyway, yuk! I wish I hadn't seen these pics. Her belly is simply disgusting, sorry to say that. Now i will have nighmares.....;)

Martin said...

sorry, Kasia! lol. You're only caring one little one, so you will have a teeny weeny bump lol

xx